Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Where I go, you will follow. [img]smile.gif[/img] Ha...

    Cheers to the new thread [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] It's [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] TIME

    KISS on the LIPS [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cheers! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey, a brand new canvas! <font color=red>Let's paint!!!</font>
    Thanks NYJ!
    [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Cheers to friendship on this FANtastic Cherie Currie message board!
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah cool PAINT [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being served with a special buffet breakfast to celebrate the new topic. Enjoy...

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got some freash fruit and pastry for our new summer dreams.

    Dream 1 another summer of fun with the currie crew.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Dream #2 Same as the above. Hee, hee... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Summer Dream #3?
    Summer is over!!!! That's my dream 'cause gosh darn
    it's hot here in the Old Pueblo!
    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] No wonder they call it TwoSun Aridzona!
    But at least I can sit at my PC in front of the old
    swamp cooler and come to this Cherie Currie message
    board and hang out with a bunch of way CCool Peeps!
    This BUD's 4 U!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gusweiser

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WoW, is that the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] I see this morning. Yes it is!!! Ya-hooooooooooo. It rained all day yesterday, just 1 horrible day it was.

    Oh my GAWD, guess what day it is,
    It's 2 4 TUESDAY:

    Bring Me to LIFE~ EVANESCENCE
    MY IMMORTAL~ EVANESCENCE [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] ready with NY Charlie style bagels this morning. Have a wonderful day everyone! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good morning everyone! I forget what day it is because I haven't worked in over a month! I was thinking it was Wednesday, but I saw the two for Tuesday post.
    Hope you are all having a wonderful week.
    Luke says hello!
    Luv,
    CCfan

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning NewYorkJettster and CCfan!
    By golly it is Two-Fer Tuesday twice again. I mean once again! LOL!
    So I shall give you mine. They are:
    The Rocker_Texas Terri Bomb w/Cherie Currie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Get Together Soon_Katt Lowe w/Cherie Currie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Have yerselves a most wonderous day ya all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic